|For the first time in his life,|
Lumpy completes a simple task
without hurting anyone.
|Episode List:||Irregular Episodes|
|Happy Tree Friends - Asbestos I Can Do(04:12)|
"Asbestos I Can Do" is a special Easter Egg episode available on one of the Happy Tree Friends DVDs.
Lumpy sits on a rocking chair knitting an antler warmer. Upon finishing his task, he laughs in approval.
Numerous death scenes from the TV episodes are shown before and after this episode.
- The opening of this episode is the same as the one for the TV episodes (the extra death scenes are from them), however there is no ending part for this episode.
- This episode is now on the HTF website.
- On March 6, 2009, this episode was posted on YouTube by the official MondoMedia Channel. Before and after the episode they show clips of past episodes (TV series only), all of which consist the characters (except for Flippy and Cro-Marmot) getting violently killed or injured (this was likely done so the veiwers do not get disappointed when they see this).
- This is the second episode with only Lumpy in it. The first was Out on a Limb and Lumpy survives in both episodes.
- Cro-Marmot is the only character who does not appear in the extra death scenes before and after the episode.
- Flippy is the only character shown in the extra death scenes that never dies in any of them.
- This is shortest episode with it being only 20 seconds long (if one does not count all of the extra death scenes).
- This is the only episode with just one shot in it.
- The music in this episode can also be heard at the end of See What Develops, though at a higher pitch.