- This is the only time Splendid stars in Season 2.
- The YouTube thumbnail spoils Giggles' death.
- This episode makes Splendid the nineteenth character to come back to life for another episode.
- Every onscreen main character death in this episode involves the head.
- The music that plays during Giggles' death, is the same music used in Havin' A Ball during Pop's death.
- This is Rhode Montijo's last time voicing Splendid.
- This is one of the many episodes where a character makes "Puppy eyes". The other instances are Lumpy in Class Act, Lumpy and Russell in Get Whale Soon, Nutty in Icy You, Petunia, Giggles, and Lumpy in Stealing the Spotlight, Flaky in Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!, Lumpy in In a Jam, Lifty in Easy For You to Sleigh, Lumpy in Letter Late than Never, Fliqpy in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow, Sniffles in Wrath of Con, and Lumpy in All In Vein and in Aw, Shucks!.
- This is one of the ten season 2 episodes that don't have a quick shot moment, the others are Out of Sight, Out of Mime, Class Act, Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark, The Way You Make Me Wheel, Water Way to Go, Hello Dolly, Stealing the Spotlight, Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!, and Suck It Up.
- This is the first disaster caused by Splendid.
- The moral of this episode is the same as in Blast from the Past.
- Coincidentally, both episodes involve time reverting.
- The moral means that people will eventually get over insults, injuries, and hatreds.
- Splendid turning back time by causing the Earth to rotate in the opposite direction, to prevent his bread from burning, is an obvious reference to the 1978 film Superman.
- Toothy's death is similar to Cub's death in Going Out With a Bang and injury in Water Way to Go.
- Giggles' death is similar to Mime's injury in Wingin' It.
- There was a deleted scene where Giggles, Toothy, and the other animals died on-screen after Splendid turns back time. It was cut for an unknown reason (possibly time).