- This is the first Halloween episode of the series.
- Unlike future Halloween episodes, this one doesn't have a spooky opening.
- This marks the first time where a character's death is not caused by any characters, instead the various attractions in the ride kill the characters.
- This is one of the few episodes where a character cries because of another character's death. Most of the time when someone dies the characters are surprised/shocked for a little while then they forget about it later, they shrug it off/don't care, and sometimes they leave and act like they had nothing to do with the character they killed.
- This is one of the few episodes where the number of female characters out numbers the number of male characters. The others are Stayin' Alive, Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!, Royal Flush, and Take Your Seat.
- The trio in this episode is seen together again in the TV episode Idol Curiosity, as jungle explorers. All three of them die in that episode as well.
- Coincidentally, both episodes are no survivors episodes.
- This is currently the only Halloween episode where Lumpy doesn't appear.
- This is one of the four episodes with question marks in the title, the other three are Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Snow What? That's What!, and Who's to Flame?.
- Contrary to the episode description, later episodes (such as Out of Sight, Out of Mime) would prove that trick-or-treating isn't much safer than haunted house rides in the world of Happy Tree Friends.
- Nobody survives in this episode.
- This is the first time Giggles and Flaky die without it being caused by another character.
- If one listens closely when Flaky shakes Giggles before her death, you can hear her say: "Get outta the way!".
- Generic Tree Friends appear on the Ferris Wheel, but they're really hard to see.
- If this episode is viewed on a .swf format, A teaser for the episode Hide and Seek plays before the credits.
- The YouTube thumbnail for the Classics Remastered version spoils Flaky's death.
- Giggles' death is similar to Cuddles' death in Let It Slide, Handy's death in The Wrong Side of the Tracks, and Sniffles' death in See You Later, Elevator.
- Flaky's death is similar to Mime, Toothy, and Disco Bear's deaths in Cubtron Z.
- The carnival they come from looks like the one from Pitchin' Impossible, The Wrong Side of the Tracks, Double Whammy Part I, and Aw, Shucks!.