Chore Loser is the second episode in the HTF Break series.
Cub is playing on a portable game system and having fun. Suddenly, Pop comes in and is annoyed that Cub is not doing his chores, so he gives a rake to Cub and sends him outside. Pop then sees the game system on the chair and sits down, proceeding to play it. Through the window, Cub can be seen outside raking up the leaves when a small dog approaches him. He pets the dog, which seems friendly enough, when, suddenly, the dog viciously attacks Cub. Cub screams for help, but Pop is too focused on the game to hear his son's cries for help. The dog rips Cub to pieces, causing his guts and limbs to hit the window, slide down to the bottom of the windowpane and fit together in a puzzle-like format, referencing the classic video game Tetris. All the while, Pop continues playing the game. The dog then comes into the living room with one of Cub's limbs in its mouth. Pop pets the dog in awe, but before the episode ends, the dog growls, presumably preparing to attack Pop.
- Cub is torn to pieces by a dog.
- Pop is killed by the dog. (Debatable)
- Cub gets the skin on his left arm ripped off by a dog.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 1 (0 including Debatable deaths)
- Amount of dead main characters: 1 (2 including Debatable deaths)
- Total Rate: 50% (0% including Debatable deaths)
- Cub's safety pin changes positions several times throughout the episode. Sometimes in continuous shots.
- Pop's pipe floats around his mouth when it's both open or closed.
- Pop's robe seems to be shorter in this episode, but it grows long enough to cover his whole waist and part of his legs when he sits in the chair.
- Cub's game platform immediately shuts off when Cub sets it on the couch.
- If one slows the video down and looks very closely, Pop can be seen holding two gaming consoles.
- Though the skin is ripped off Cub's hand, both of his hands have their skin when they hit the window.
- When Cub is attacked by the dog, his small intestine can be seen being catapulted into the window. His torso is also seen flying into said window, with the diaper on. This is impossible since diapers are worn on an infant's waist, and the dog should have dismembered Cub's lower half.
- Even though all four of Cub's limbs get stuck to the window, the dog comes running in with another limb.