but what happens next?
|Title Reference/Pun:||Sore loser|
The Cursed Idol
|Previous Episode||Seize the Day|
|Next Episode||Deck the Halls|
Chore Loser is the second episode in the HTF Break series.
Cub is playing on a Game Boy and having fun. Suddenly, Pop comes in and is annoyed that Cub is not doing his chores, so he gives a rake to Cub and sends him outside. Pop then sees the Game Boy on the chair and sits down, proceeding to play it. Through the window, Cub can be seen outside raking up the leaves when a dog comes over to him. He pets the dog, which seems friendly enough, when, suddenly, the dog viciously attacks Cub. Cub screams for help, but Pop is too focused on the game to hear his son's cries for help. The dog rips Cub to pieces, causing his guts and limbs to hit the window and slide down like Tetris pieces. All the while, Pop continues playing the game. The dog then comes into the living room with one of Cub's limbs in its mouth. Pop pets the dog in awe, but before the episode ends the dog growls, presumably preparing to attack Pop.
- Cub is torn to pieces by a dog.
- Pop is killed by the dog. (Debatable)
- Cub gets the skin on his left arm ripped off by a dog.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 1 (0 including Debatable deaths)
- Amount of dead main characters: 1 (2 including Debatable deaths)
- Total Rate: 50% (0% including Debatable deaths)
- Pop's robe seems to be shorter in this episode.
- Cub's game platform immediately shuts off when Cub sets it on the couch.
- Even though all four of Cub's limbs get stuck to the window, the dog comes running in with another limb.
- Though the skin is ripped off Cub's hand, both of his hands have their skin when they hit the window.
- If one slows the video down and looks very closely, Pop can be seen holding two gaming consoles.