|Cub loves his game.|
But what happens next...
|Episode List:||HTF Break|
The Cursed Idol
|Happy Tree Friends Break - Chore Loser(01:01)|
|Previous Episode||Seize the Day|
|Next Episode||Deck the Halls|
Chore Loser is the second episode in the HTF Break series.
Cub is playing tetris on a gameboy and having fun. Suddenly Pop comes in and, annoyed that Cub isn't doing his chores, gives a rake to Cub and sends him outside. Pop then sees the game and sits down, proceeding to play it. Through a window, we see Cub outside raking up the leaves when a dog comes over to him. He pets the dog, who seems friendly enough, when, suddenly, the dog viciously attacks Cub. Cub screams for help, but Pop is too focused on the game to hear his son's cries for help. The dog rips Cub to pieces, causing his guts and limbs to hit the window and slide down like Tetris pieces. All the while Pop continues playing the game. The dog then comes into the living room with one of Cub's limbs in its mouth. Pop pets the dog, but before the episode ends the dog growls and prepares to attack Pop.
- Cub had the skin on his left arm ripped off by a dog, and was then torn to pieces by the dog.
- It is debatable that the dog killed Pop, but nothing is seen or heard to prove this (he survived an attack from a similar dog in Doggone It).
- Cub's game platform immediately shuts off when Cub sets it on the couch.
- Even though all four limbs stuck to the window, the dog came running in with another limb.
- Though the skin was ripped off Cub's hand, both of his hands have their skin when they hit the window.
- The dog is similar to Whistle from Doggone It, only it is blue. In addition, the dog in this episode was not provoked by whistling, but rather attacked whenever he was petted.
- This marks the second time a character's guts have slid down a window, resembling Tetris pieces. The first time was in the Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm Episode.
- The Cursed Idol can be seen sitting on a shelf above the chair Pop and Cub sit on. This may have been the cause of the dog's aggression.
- If Pop survives, that is just an another episode that Pop survives and Cup dies.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
|Happy Tree Friends Shorts Series|
|Kringles • HTF Break • Love Bites|