Deck the Halls is the third episode in the HTF Break series.
A door opens to show Toothy, Giggles, Cuddles, and Lumpy standing outside. Cuddles starts singing "Deck the Halls" and the others join in. Giggles then sings the second verse and the others join in again. Toothy sings the third verse and the others join in again. Finally, Lumpy sings the final verse and the others join in to end the song. After they finish singing, the door closes, revealing a wreath and the message "Happy Holidays! From Happy Tree Friends".
- Amount of surviving main characters: 4
- Amount of dead main characters: 0
- Total Rate: 100%
- Toothy has normal buckteeth.
- It would have been impossible for Lumpy to put on the hat he is wearing, considering his antlers.
- It should be possible to see some of Lumpy's leg from where he is standing.
- Cuddles is not holding his candle correctly.
- No one dies in this episode. This is the third of four episodes to feature no deaths and no pain, the other three being Asbestos I Can Do, Intimate Spotlight, and We Wish You. Other episodes featuring pain but no deaths include Nuttin' but the Tooth and Out on a Limb.
- This is the first HTF Break that does not involve video games.
- This is the first HTF Break to have a female character.
- This is the second time that Cuddles, Giggles, Toothy, and Lumpy have gone Christmas caroling, indicating that they do it each year.
- "Deck the Halls" could be a second version of Kringle Karols, only without any bloody deaths and/or painful injuries whatsoever.
- "Deck the Halls" is the first of two Christmas-themed HTF Breaks in 2008.
- If one listens carefully, Lumpy sings a line from a different verse than the others. This is not surprising given Lumpy's character.