It’s a five-alarm fire and there’s nobody but Flaky to help the trapped victims get out of the burning building safely.
After the player clicks 1 Player Game, the game begins with Flaky holding an umbrella. She is between a building on fire and a waiting ambulance. The player has to use their mouse to control Flaky left and right. Her umbrella acts as a trampoline, which bounces the falling victims. The falling victims have to be bounced into the ambulance for points. If a victim falls to the ground, he or she will splatter. The game ends when three victims are dropped.
While the game looks simple at first, one victim will soon appear right after another as the player progresses, increasing the difficulty.
- Cuddles, Giggles, Toothy, Petunia, Handy, Sniffles, Pop, Cub, Nutty, Lifty, Shifty, The Mole, Disco Bear, Russell, and Mime are all capable of splattering on the road if they do not land on Flaky's umbrella.
- There is a star in the shaded part of the moon.
- Because the character is decided at random, sometimes you might have multiple of the same character in the air at the same time.
- This arcade game is based on the Game & Watch game "Fire".
- Lumpy, Splendid, Flippy, Cro-Marmot, Lammy, and Mr. Pickels are the only characters not to appear in the game, with the latter two being the most obvious ones, as the game was released in 2009, and they did not debut until the following year.
- Each of the characters' vocals are from different episodes:
- Flaky - Snow Place to Go
- Cuddles - Take a Hike
- Giggles - Dunce Upon a Time (shortened)
- Toothy - Idol Curiosity
- Petunia - Wishy Washy
- Handy - Don't Yank My Chain
- Nutty - Chew Said a Mouthful
- Sniffles - Tongue in Cheek
- Pop - And the Kitchen Sink
- Cub - And the Kitchen Sink
- Disco Bear - Doggone It
- Russell - In a Jam
- Lifty and Shifty - almost any episode in which they appear
- The Mole and Mime are the only victims that do not make any noises when thrown out of the building.
- Nutty, Cub, Lifty, and Shifty do not scream in fear when they are being thrown out. Instead, they make sounds other than screaming.
- The music in this game can also be heard in the episode Don't Yank My Chain, when Handy and The Mole's chain link is caught by a speeding train.