|Name: Generic Tree Friends|
|First Appearance: Havin' A Ball|
|First Victim: Pop|
from "Havin' A Ball"
Used in masses when needed as large audiences and occasionally killed in masses. Generic Tree Friends are not colored the usual colors; they are usually shadowed, but their eyes, nose, and mouth can sometimes be seen. Most of them resemble bears, but they can resemble a variety of animals. Some can be anteaters, some can be moles or chipmunks or whatever.
In Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad, they appear as a blue gerbil/bear, a green cat, and a yellow dog. Only three are shown at a time, though they appear constantly throughout the episode.
- Pop: 1 (Havin' A Ball)
- Handy: 1 (Don't Yank My Chain)
- Other Generic Tree Friends: 1+ (Numerous from Class Act; 1 from Double Whammy Part 1 in Flippy's flashback.)
- Flippy: 1 (Autopsy Turvy/Double Whammy Part 2)
- Lifty: 1 (Don't Yank My Chain)
- Shifty: 1 (Don't Yank My Chain)
- Mime: 1 (Doggone It)
- Cuddles: 1 (Class Act)
- Havin' A Ball: One of them (a helicopter pilot) dies in a helicopter crash.
- Pitchin' Impossible: Eighteen are flung off a runaway ferris wheel
- Happy Trails pt. 1: Numerous die in a bus crash (off screen)
- Flippin' Burgers: One is crushed by a sign, while two are possibly burned alive.
- Class Act: One is killed by Flippy; Numerous others are either trampled to death or die from injuries; Numerous others die when the building explodes.
- Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna be Ya!: Numerous are buried alive in an avalanche.
- Remains to be Seen: Numerous are killed in a truck crash, revived as zombies, and then either run over by a lawnmower or die when Flippy's brain explodes.
- Stealing the Spotlight: Two are vaporized by Lumpy's jury-rigged Christmas lights.
- Concrete Solution: Several are killed when a bridge collapses.
- Dunce Upon a Time: One dies off screen (leaving behind a skeleton) after spending too much time in a giant jar.
- Mime to Five: Ten are killed by the intense sound of the audio-feedback at the drive-through, and numerous are eaten alive by some killer ducks.
- Double Whammy Part 1: One is burnt by a flamethrower in Flippy's flashback.
- Mirror Mirror: Numerous get crushed by the moon and many more are probably killed in the course of Splendid and Splendont's fighting.
- Wrath of Con: Numerous are crushed in the Comic Con by Splendid's super breath and when the building explodes.
- Kringle Feast: Numerous die in an explosion caused by Lumpy (deaths not seen).
- Out of Sight, Out of Mime (DVD Version): One is killed by Flippy, and is later on buried. (Death not seen)
- From Hero to Eternity: Numerous are burnt to death by lava.
- See What Develops: Killed when Splendid crashes into a building.
- See Ya Later, Elevator: Several were killed in the fire, if not, many died in the explosion. (deaths not seen)
- Sometimes it is debatable whether a main character died or if it was just a generic tree friend due to similar appearances. Lumpy and Cro-Marmot are the only two main characters who can't be mistaken for Generic Tree Friends due to their appearances.
- Because of his appearance, Toothy is often mistaken for a Generic Tree Friend, especially if he is in the distance or driving a vehicle when he dies.
- A certain Generic Tree Friend killed Flippy in the episode Autopsy Turvy/Double Whammy Part 2, making him/her one of the only characters to kill Flippy, along with Lumpy, Flaky, and Toothy.
|Happy Tree Friends Irregular Cast|
|Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad|
Allies: Splendid • Supremely Sensational Stupendously Spectacular Super Squad