|First Appearance:||Helping Helps|
|Voice Actor/Actress:||Dana Belben|
Giggles' Mom is a character who made a small appearance in Helping Helps.
Giggles' Mom is a pink chipmunk (a darker shade than Giggles) that wears a white apron and red head bow, also, she has first and only appeared in Helping Helps so far. She was shown to love her daughter very much, being very distraught because she thought Giggles died in a tidal wave. When Splendid handed Giggles' decapitated body back to her, she thanked him and hugged Giggles. She didn't even notice that her daughter was dead, even when the acorn that Splendid put on Giggles' shoulders fell off.
Number of Kills
- She is one of the taller characters, along with Lumpy, Tiger General, and The Dark Shadow Lord.
- She is, like Pop, the parent of a main character. Though, she didn't realize her child had died as Pop often does because she only appeared in one episode.
- It may be that she has put images of Giggles on milk cartons in Junk in the Trunk and All in Vein, but this is uncomfirmed.
- She is the only adult character never to die or to kill anyone due to appearing in only 1 episode.
- She is the first character to have a featuring role.
- In the Episode Helping Helps, If you listen closely, after she hugs "Giggles" she tells Splendid, "Bye Bye, Thank You."