|First Appearance:||Helping Helps|
|Voice Actor/Actress:||Dana Belben|
Giggles' Mom is a character who made a small appearance in Helping Helps.
Giggles' Mom is a pink chipmunk (a darker shade than Giggles) that wears a white apron and red head bow, also, she has first and only appeared in Helping Helps so far. She was shown to love her daughter very much, being very distraught because she thought Giggles died in a tidal wave. When Splendid handed Giggles' decapitated body back to her, she thanked him and hugged Giggles. She didn't even notice that her daughter was dead, (in a similar vein to Pop not noticing his son's demises) even when the acorn that Splendid put on Giggles' shoulders fell off.
- She is one of the taller characters, along with Lumpy, Tiger General, and The Dark Shadow Lord.
- She is, like Pop, the parent of a main character. However, she didn't realize her child had died as Pop often does, as she only appeared in one episode.
- She is the only adult character never to die or kill anyone due to appearing in only one episode.
- She is the first character to have a featuring role.
- If you listen closely, after she hugs "Giggles" she tells Splendid, "Thank you, bye-bye!"
- If one is quick to notice, Giggles' Mom is a darker shade of pink than her daughter. It is assumed that if we see the parents of another character, they'll be a darker shade of that character's color. (although Pop has the same fur shade as Cub)