Going Out With a Bang is the tenth episode of Season 4 and the 88th overall.
The episode begins with Cuddles and Toothy lighting fireworks. Cuddles turns to a box, which is filled with fireworks and explosives, and grabs a rocket which Toothy lights. The rocket flies up in the air and pops in the sky, much to Cuddles and Toothy's entertainment.
Nutty jitters into the scene and spots Cuddles and Toothy's box of fireworks. Nutty quickly swipes the box away, much to Cuddles' surprise when he reaches for another rocket, only to discover the entire box is missing. Nutty jitters far away from the two, places the box down, and proceeds to stuff his face with fireworks. He appears to be satisfied with the taste when his stomach suddenly starts to grumble and moan. Nutty holds his stomach and shifts his head around anxiously when he spots an outhouse. Nutty runs inside to do his business and we see sparks emanating from the outside. Nutty appears to be having a hard time in the bathroom as he is covered in sweat, he gets a whiff of the smell of gas and gags. He reaches for something in his pocket and pulls out a lit match to clear the smells, this causes the outhouse to launch itself into the sky, causing numerous fireworks to fly everywhere.
Flaky is standing happily in the middle of the road when a rocket flies into a storm drain. Flaky notices the noise and turns to look, when all of a sudden the manhole cover on a sewer manhole is blasted into the sky. Flaky jumps at this and looks into the sewer, curious. Unfortunately the manhole cover comes back down and lands on Flaky, crushing her. The scene cuts to Pop and Cub, Cub, who is wearing a baby leash, is having fun with a sparkler when a rocket suddenly flies into his face. The rocket starts to slowly push Cub's body backwards and into the air. Pop notices this, but before he can do anything Cub's body flies around him, the baby leash he is holding is tied around his body and he is crushed to death. The rocket in Cub's face runs out of flame and Cub's body falls to the ground.
Nutty, still trapped inside the flying outhouse, screams for his life when the outhouse suddenly explodes with the embers forming Nutty's terrified face. As the embers start to fall to the ground, Cuddles and Toothy awe and clap at the explosion. The episode ends when an ember lands in Cuddles' eye and the closing iris closes up on the ember sinking into Cuddles' eyeball, while he screams in pain.
"Laughter is the fireworks for the soul."
- Flaky is crushed by a manhole cover.
- Cub is impaled in the face by a rocket.
- Pop is crushed by Cub's baby leash when it is tied around him.
- Nutty dies when the flying outhouse he's sitting in explodes in the sky.
- Nutty gets constipated after eating some fireworks.
- An ember falls and sinks into Cuddles' eye.
- Amount of surviving characters: 2
- Amount of dead characters: 4
- Total rate: 33.33%
- An outhouse is launched into the sky when it is lit by a match. Later the outhouse and everything in it explodes in the sky.
- Pop's robe is punctured with holes from his broken bones.
- Cuddles took a green rocket out of the box and it is no longer seen in the box after its been launched, however when Nutty steals the box, the green rocket is back. But when Nutty places the box down, the green rocket is gone again.
- The candy cane on Nutty's chest changes positions several times.
- When Nutty smiles after eating the fireworks, he is missing his buckteeth.
- It's unknown where the other fireworks came from since Nutty only ate tiny explosives. (Which resembled tiny bombs and TNT)
- Flaky's flakes fly off her body twice, once when she jumps from the exploding manhole and when she dies. In both instances, her flakes disappear instead of landing on the ground.
- When Cub gets impaled in the face by the rocket, his right leg passes through a part of the baby leash.
- When Cub's body flies behind Pop the third time, his body overlaps Pop.
- When Pop is spun in circles, the leash disappears from parts of his body several times.
- Despite the fact that Cub was being spun around in circles at a very fast speed, his hat stays on his head instead of falling off.
- The outhouse flew in the air for a very long time, yet when it explodes, it's just above the trees.
- Considering how long Nutty was in the air before the outhouse exploded, it should have taken longer for the embers to reach Cuddles and the ground.