- This episode, along with Just Be Clause, is one of the two regular episodes where Splendid appears without Giggles.
- If one looks closely when the bear trap falls on Cub, his Pac-Man eyes have pupils.
- This is the first episode to show Splendid's laser beam.
- In this episode's opening, Splendid is credited as "Splendid" while in his previous appearance, Helping Helps, he was credited as "Splendid The Flying Squirrel".
- This also occurred with Russell, as his name was listed as "Russell the Pirate" in his debut episode. Later, he is simply referred to as just "Russell" in Off the Hook.
- This is one of ten season one episodes with no quick shot moment in it. The other episodes are Pitchin' Impossible, House Warming, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Meat Me for Lunch, Sweet Ride, Hide and Seek, Off the Hook, and Happy Trails Pt. 1.
- Cub's death scream is reused for Hello Dolly and Class Act.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- Every death in this episode involves the head.
- Cub was killed (or perhaps injured) by a bear trap, which is humorous, considering his species.
- The title of this episode means it's easy to accomplish.
- In the storyboard, Lumpy wore a ushanka throughout the episode.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.