one of them is getting
a lighter to work
Flaky (on a picture)
Flippy (on a picture)
|Previous Episode||Kringle Tree|
|Next Episode||Kringle Karols|
Kringle Feast is the third of the HTF Kringles.
In a small cottage, in the light of the fireplace, everything is set for Christmas. The camera pans to show stockings hung with care, a fully decorated Christmas tree, and presents on the floor. Also on the floor is Cub, lying next to his toy train, fast asleep. As the camera keeps panning, Giggles is shown, appearing to be tired out from the excitement of Christmas.
As the camera move further into the room, something is revealed to be amiss. Toothy and Cuddles lie their heads on the table, eyes open and faces twisted in a mix of pain and discomfort. Nearby, a pair of green legs (belonging to both Lifty and Shifty) are thrust in the air.
Inside the kitchen, next to a passed-out Petunia who was carrying a now-shattered plate to the dining room, a frustrated Lumpy has his head in the oven. He tries in vain to start up his lighter so he can light the gas oven and roast their plump Christmas goose. He finally manages to create a spark from the lighter and laughs maniacally. Due to the high levels of gas in the cottage, however, a massive explosion occurs, destroying half the forest.
- Cub, Giggles, Toothy, Cuddles, Lifty, Shifty, and Petunia potentially suffocate from the gas leak. (Deaths not shown and debatable, as Lumpy should have suffocated as well.)
- Lumpy and (if they were not already dead) Cub, Giggles, Toothy, Cuddles, Lifty, Shifty, and Petunia die when the cottage explodes.
- Numerous other animals are likely to have died in the massive explosion.
- A house is blown up by a gas leak.
- There are several character mistakes:
- Giggles does not have her bow. (Debatable, as it may simply not be visible because the top of her head is tilted away.)
- Toothy has normal buckteeth.
- Petunia does not have her flower or head marking.
- Lumpy should have died first, being the closest to the gas leak, though he may have been able to last longer due to his size.
- "God Rest You Merry Gentleman" can be heard throughout the episode.
- Though initially a great cause of debate, Kenn Navarro has confirmed that the two green legs in the air belong to both Lifty and Shifty.
- The pictures on the wall feature Giggles (twice), Lumpy, Flaky, and Flippy.
- This is the second lethal explosion in the entire series.
- In Happy Tree Friends webpage, on "playground" - "playthings" - "minibytes", there was a minibyte called "Flaming Bag of Poo" which, when it ends, has the same message as this Kringle. This minibyte can now be found on Mondomedia.com.
- There are several things that make this Kringle stand out from the others:
- This Kringle has the largest number of deaths.
- This is the only Kringle with no blood.
- This is the only Kringle in which Lumpy dies.
- This Kringle is the longest one.
- This Kringle is the only one with no survivors (not counting solo Kringles).
- This is the only Kringle to feature Lifty and Shifty.
- If Cub and the other characters were dead before the explosion, their deaths are similar to Cub and Pop's death in Easy For You to Sleigh.
- The house the characters are in most likely belongs to Giggles, as there are more pictures of her in it then anyone else.
- This is one of the very few episodes in which Cub is seen without Pop.
- If one listens closely, Lumpy can be heard saying "Come on, damn it!" while struggling to start up his lighter.