|Lumpy struggles to get even|
a lighter to work.
Flaky (on a picture)
Flippy (on a picture)
|Previous Episode||Kringle Tree|
|Next Episode||Kringle Karols|
Kringle Feast is the third of the HTF Kringles.
In a small cottage, in the light of the fireplace, everything is set for Christmas. The camera pans to show stockings hung with care, a fully decorated Christmas tree, and presents on the floor. Also on the floor is Cub, lying next to his toy train, fast asleep. As the camera keeps panning, we see Giggles, also appearing to be tired out from the excitement of Christmas.
As we move further into the room, something is amiss. Toothy and Cuddles lie their heads on the table, eyes open and faces twisted in a mix of pain and discomfort. Nearby a pair of green legs (belonging to either Lifty and Shifty) are thrust in the air.
Inside the kitchen, next to a passed out Petunia who was carrying a now-shattered plate to the dining room, a frustrated Lumpy has his head in the oven. He tries in vain to start up his lighter so he can light the gas oven and roast their plump Christmas goose. He finally manages to create a spark from the lighter and laughs maniacally. Due to the high levels of gas in the cottage, a massive explosion occurs destroying half the forest.
- Cub, Giggles, Toothy, Cuddles, Lifty, Shifty, and Petunia potentially suffocate from the gas leak (if not, they are rendered unconscious).
- Lumpy and (if they weren't already dead) Cub, Giggles, Toothy, Cuddles, Lifty, Shifty, and Petunia die when their cottage explodes.
- Numerous other animals likely die in the massive explosion.
- There are several character glitches:
- Toothy has normal buckteeth.
- If one looks hard enough, Giggles doesn't have her bow.
- Petunia did not have the flower and a mark on her head.
- God Rest Ya Merry Gentleman can be heard throughout the episode.
- Though initially a great cause of debate, Kenn Navarro has confirmed that the two green legs in the air belong to Lifty and Shifty.
- The pictures on the wall featured Giggles (twice), Lumpy, Flaky, and Flippy.
- In Happy Tree Friends webpage, on "playground" - "playtings" - "minibytes" there is one minibyte called "Flaming Bag of Poo" and when it ends, it has the same message as this Kringle.
- This Kringle has the highest amount of deaths.
- This is the only Kringle with no blood.
- Cub's death is simlar to his and Pop's death in Easy For You to Sleigh.
- Cub is seen without Pop.
- Nobody survives the Kringle.
- This is the only Kringle that Lumpy dies.