This is a list of the Happy Tree Friends Internet and TV episodes. There are 4 seasons of the Internet shorts, and 13 episodes of the TV series. Each TV episode is 22 minutes, split into 3 shorter 7 minute episodes. There have also been rumors that a second TV Series season is still in the works, but Ken Pontac says that the TV series is currently off the air due to budget problems.
Internet shorts and TV seasons
- Main article: Episodes/Regular Episodes
- Main article: Episodes/Other
- Main article: Episodes/Character pop-up
- All episode names in the Happy Tree Friends series are either puns of everyday phrases and/or a little bit of wordplay is involved with the name.
- Many episodes from the Season 1 and Season 2 internet shorts contain glitches (an image of another scene from the episode would briefly appear). This is now fixed in the TV series and later episodes, with the last known occurence in Just Desert.
- Starting in From A to Zoo, an episode would usually begin with a tune. At the end of the episode, a distorted version of the same tune would be played in accordance to a usually gory scene.
- Intimate Spotlight, Deck the Halls, We Wish You, Vote or Die, and Oh Xmas Tree are the only HTF episodes that do not have any pain, death, or destruction in them. No blood or gore appeared in Bite Sized orYoutube Copyright School, although Nutty and Russell (respectively) get injured in those episodes.
- From A to Zoo, And the Kitchen Sink, Ipso Fatso, Doggone It, Concrete Solution, Sea What I Found (original version on iTunes as well), Who's to Flame?, Every Litter Bit Hurts, As You Wish, Snow Place to Go, and Gems the Breaks were edited into two parters for the iTunes Podcast versions.
- Keepin' it Reel and See What Develops, A Sucker For Love (part 1) and Concrete Solution, Better Off Bread and Blast from the Past, Nuttin' Wrong with Candy and Wishy Washy, and Autopsy Turvy/Double Whammy Part 2 and Peas in a Pod have the same morals.
- So far, nobody has been killed by firearms, since Kenn Navarro stated that it wouldn't be very imaginative. Guns were used in Operation: Tiger Bomb, however (although not one bullet damaged any of the characters).
- The TV series (most notably episodes such as Wishy Washy and Tongue in Cheek) seem to be more gruesome than the internet series.
- As of December 2nd 2012, every conglomeration of the TV episodes has been uploaded on YouTube.
- Seasons 1 and 2 each contain 27 episodes, though Season 3 contains 24. Thus Season 3 is currently the shortest Internet Season.
- Usually, Happy Tree Friends episodes are free, but One Foot in the Grave is the first TV episode to be available for digital download (in full HD) which can be purchased for $1.99. The bonus is that you can also view full storyboards by purchasing it.
- Currently, Season 3 is the only season whose final episode doesn't have two parts.