|Interest(s):|| Doing tricks|
|Friends/Allies:|| Sniffles |
|Enemies/Rivals:|| Disco Bear|
|Love Interest(s):|| Petunia |
(in Easy Comb, Easy Go and I Heart U)
(in Easy Comb, Easy Go)
|Kill Count:|| 21 (Main Characters)|
(2 Debatable Deaths)
| (21 from Regular Episodes)|
(3 from Smoochies)
(1 from an Irregular Episode)
|First Appearance:||Mime and Mime Again|
|Last Appearance:||Random Acts of Silence|
|First Victim:|| Toothy|
| From Mime and Mime Again (Internet) |
From Party Animal (TV)
|First Death:||Happy Trails Pt. 1|
|Voice Actor/Actress:|| Sarah Castleblanco|
(2000 - Present)
Mime is a purple male deer with pointy ears and antlers who wears face makeup and a navy blue/dark purple and white striped shirt. He never speaks due to the fact that he is a mime, causing others to have a hard time understanding him as a result. Apparently, most of his possessions are imaginary, although they can be stolen (or even shown to be real), as evidenced in Easy For You to Sleigh, Mime to Five, Concrete Solution, Keepin' it Reel, and I Heart U. Sometimes the things around him are imaginary, such as walls in Dunce Upon a Time, which he uses in the name of showmanship. He has even done some seemingly impossible things, such as making an audible honking sound while riding a unicycle in Concrete Solution and making noises while interacting with his "imaginary" furniture. It was once said that he's mute, but in some episodes such as Happy Trails Pt. 1, Out of Sight, Out of Mime, Something Fishy, Keepin' it Reel, and I Heart U, he has made audible noises (e.g. choking noises, snoring, or blowing noises), making it evident that he can speak, but just chooses not to (although he has been known to not scream even when in severe pain as seen in Double Whammy Part I when his insides were set on fire). This has led to other characters' deaths, such as in Who's to Flame? when his choosing not to talk to Lumpy, a fireman, over the phone eventually led to the destruction of the entire town.
He is talented with circus skills like juggling (which he can do with one hand) and creating balloon animals, though his attempts to entertain his fellow Happy Tree Friends often have fatal consequences. Mime is very fond of peanuts, going as far as to stick his hand in a blender to eat them in Party Animal. In Mime and Mime Again, Out of Sight, Out of Mime, and Class Act he had a tail; however, he appears without it in later episodes. Despite this, he has his tail again in the most recent Kringle episode, Chill Kringle, and in See You Later, Elevator.
Mime usually rides a unicycle, as is seen in Party Animal, Concrete Solution, Who's to Flame?, As You Wish, A Hole Lotta Love, See What Develops, Junk in the Trunk, and Double Whammy Part I. Sometimes, he stays seated on his unicycle throughout entire episodes.
He is often seen with The Mole, which is ironic since they cannot communicate (the best example being Out of Sight, Out of Mime).
Mime is the only character to survive in only one internet episode, Mime and Mime Again, he is also the only character who does not die in the two TV episodes he stars alone in (Who's to Flame? and Mime to Five). The other episodes in the TV series he survives in are Concrete Solution, Easy For You to Sleigh, A Change of Heart, Easy Comb, Easy Go, and In a Jam. He also survives in I Heart U, Chill Kringle, YouTube Copyright School, Random Acts of Silence (Debatable), and in the HTF Breaks Happy New Year, Take Your Seat, and Tunnel Vision. He lives in a tent, but the inside looks like a regular house with invisible or imaginary furniture, as can be seen in Easy For You to Sleigh and Mime to Five. He dies quick and painless deaths more than any other character, exceptions being Happy Trails Pt. 1, Home Is Where the Hurt Is (Debatable), Party Animal, and Double Whammy Part I. Like many other characters' deaths, his deaths usually involve his head, metallic objects, or machinery.
HTF Break Roles
Love Bites Roles
Occupations and Careers
- For more information, see List of Occupations
- Mime Artist - Almost every regular episode he has starred, featured, or appeared in.
- Hospital Entertainment - Mime and Mime Again
- Street Performer - A Hole Lotta Love; See What Develops; Double Whammy Part I
- Fast-Food Restaurant Employee - Mime to Five
- Lifeguard - Mime to Five
- Window Washer - Mime to Five
- Animal Cleaner - Mime to Five
- Flight Attendant - Wingin' It
- Music Store Employee - In a Jam
- Student/School Play Actor - Something Fishy
- Crossing Guard- Doggone It
Seen on Computer and TV
- Happy Trails Pt. 1: Chokes on a peanut.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mime: Is accidentally decapitated by Lumpy's scythe.
- Class Act: Dies in an explosion.
- Keepin' it Reel: Gets a theater chair closed on him and then pulled apart, tearing Mime to pieces.
- Remains to be Seen: Is killed in a truck crash. He is then revived as a zombie due to toxic waste in the truck, and dies again when Flippy's brain explodes.
- The Wrong Side of the Tracks: Is impaled through the head with nails in a board carried by Lumpy.
- Party Animal: Is pushed into a blender by Flippy and ground down to nothing but a bloody paste, leaving only his antlers intact.
- Doggone It: Gets his head run over by a car after Lumpy pushes him into the road.
- As You Wish: Is popped like a balloon by the tip of a rocket.
- Dunce Upon a Time: Is stepped on by Giant Lumpy.
- A Hole Lotta Love: Gets his head crushed by an anchor.
- Chew Said a Mouthful: Gets his head impaled with a ketchup dispenser by The Mole.
- See What Develops: Is sliced and cut by several sharp tools after falling into a photo booth.
- Home Is Where the Hurt Is: Falls down a flight of stairs, breaking his bones and limbs.
- Aw, Shucks!: Gets his head and arms knocked off by a huge piece of popcorn.
- Wingin' It: Is run over by an airplane's wheel.
- Junk in the Trunk: Is smashed into the ground when Lumpy's pet elephant jumps off the tree he's in.
- Double Whammy: Is forced by Flippy to drink flammable liquid and then shot in the stomach by a flaming arrow, igniting the inside of his body and causing him to explode.
- Wrath of Con: Gets his head pierced by a tip of a pen.
- Something Fishy: Is cut in half by a flag pole.
- See You Later, Elevator: Gets his head chopped in half by Lumpy's axe.
- Brake the Cycle: Gets his head sliced by a bicycle wheel.
- Cubtron Z: Gets his body burned to the bone by Cubtron's vomit, causing his head to explode.
- Random Acts of Silence: Is skinned by a machete. (Since Flaky survived a similar injury in Class Act)
- Breaking Wind: Is either killed by Splendid's gas or by Petunia setting the world on fire.
- Overkill DVD box set: Is possibly killed by Flippy's bomb. (Death not seen)
- Dumb Ways To Die: Dies the same death as Mime's Olympic Smoochie's Weights option; however, the birds are cut.
Seen in Comics
- HTF Comic #3: Is sliced in half vertically by a clothesline.
Seen on Computer and TV
- Wingin' It: Falls too fast, causing the skin of his head to tear off.
- Tunnel Vision: Gets his eye impaled with a straw after The Mole bumps his seat at the cinema.
- Random Acts Of Silence: Gets his eye sliced by a piece of paper.
- Stapler Safety wallpaper: Is impaled by numerous staples, a pencil, and scissors.
Number of Kills
|Character||Number of Times Killed||Episodes|
|Cuddles||1||Mime to Five (along with Toothy)|
|Giggles||1||Mime to Five|
|Toothy||2||Mime and Mime Again|
Mime to Five
|Lumpy||1||Mime to Five|
|Petunia||2||I Heart U|
Chill Kringle (Along with Cro-Marmot)
|Handy||1||See What Develops|
|Nutty||1||Mime to Five|
|Sniffles||2||Mime to Five |
Wingin' It (Along with Lumpy)
|Pop||1||Mime to Five|
|Cub||1||Mime to Five|
|Flaky||2||Party Animal (along with Nutty and The Mole)|
Mime to Five (Along with Cuddles and Toothy)
|The Mole||3||Party Animal (along with Nutty and Flaky)|
Mime to Five
|Disco Bear||2||Doggone It|
Mime to Five
|Russell||1||Mime to Five|
|Generic Tree Friends||79+||Mime to Five|
|Other||1||1 elephant in Mime to Five (Debatable)|
- HTF Comic #3: Rides a unicycle and balances on a clothes wire, and when Lumpy pulls the line, the unicycle falls, killing Giggles.
- TV Series Volume 1 DVD: Toothy trips over one of the objects that Mime is juggling and is impaled through the head with a fork.
- Run and Bun: Kills Lumpy by bumping into him and having his body sliced in half by his car door or by impaling his body on numerous spikes. He can also kill Cub, Sniffles, Cro-Marmot, and Lumpy's elephant.
Episodes Survived by Season
|Season||Number of Appearences||Deaths||Survived|
- Internet series: 38.46%
- Breaks, Kringles & Love Bites: 100%
- TV series: 35%
- Total Rate: 41.02%