- This is, so far, the only internet episode where Mime survived.
- This is the very first episode to entirely take place inside.
- This makes this one of the many episodes that have no trees.
- The YouTube thumbnail for the remastered version spoils Toothy's injury.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- The tune heard after Mime fixes Toothy's leg is reused in Remains to be Seen.
- This is the first time a character has alcohol splashed on an open part of their body. The second time was in Easy Comb, Easy Go with Lumpy.
- If one looks closely when Toothy gets killed, a tin can be seen flung into the air, just like in Banjo Frenzy and Milkin' It.
- Toothy's body parts that were shredded by the fan:
- His bandaging
- Pieces of his spinal cord
- 2 pieces of his torso (one has a piece of his spine and the other one has another piece of his spine as well as his ribs)
- His arms
- The episode's title is a pun of the idiom "time and time again", which means to happen over and over again.
- In the 2nd DVD commentary, one of the people mentioned how the picture of a rainbow seen on the wall was snuck in by one of the animators, who was fired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.