|Interest(s):||Blowing things up|
|Enemies/Rivals:|| Tiger General|
|First Appearance:||Operation: Tiger Bomb|
|First Victim:||Unidentified Tiger Soldier||From Operation: Tiger Bomb|
|First Death:||Operation: Tiger Bomb|
|Voice Actor/Actress:||Brad Rau|
Mouse Ka-Boom is an orange mouse who is seen in Operation: Tiger Bomb. He is French, as he usually says "le" before a sentence or an action, as well as sporting a French mustache. He has protective goggles and a backpack full of explosives. His ears are bandaged and he is deaf from the explosions that he has been around. He fought alongside Flippy and Sneaky in the W.A.R. Mouse Ka-Boom is also an explosives expert, as he can make bombs disguised as everyday objects (such as apples).
In the episode, one of his bombs would have killed the Tiger General, but it bounces off a pizza the general is holding. Mouse Ka-Boom accidentally catches it with both hands, but cannot get rid of it due to the cheese making it stick to his hands. He runs to Flippy for help. Flippy uses his knife to cut the fuse, but accidentally cuts Mouse Ka-Boom horizontally in half. The lit fuse lands in his open back-pack full of bombs, causing a huge explosion. All that remains of Mouse Ka-Boom are several body parts and a lot of blood.
According to Kenn Navarro, Ka-Boom's death is not permanent as his deafness will be explored in future episodes. But with Ka-Pow! no longer producing episodes, it is unknown whether or not this will come true.
- Frag Grenades
- Nuclear Bombs
- Old Fashioned 19th century cannon bombs
- Molotov cocktail (according to popular rumor)
Tiger Soldiers: 1 (Operation: Tiger Bomb).
- Operation: Tiger Bomb: Is cut in half by a dagger, and blown up. (Possibly permanent)
- According to Kenn Navarro, "Mouse Ka-Boom was originally supposed to be a big, burly rhino, the stereo-typical demolition man. The more we talked about him the more we felt like that was too on-the-nose. We finally decided to go against type and make him a little mouse with a giant back-pack FULL of explosives!"
- According to Kenn Navarro, Mouse Ka-Boom is deaf, making him the fifth character with a disability. The other four are Handy (amputated hands), The Mole (blind, with other senses limited), Russell (amputated legs, one amputated hand, and missing an eye), and the Tiger General (amputated hand and missing eye).
- Mouse Ka-boom may have been inspired by Mouser, an enemy boss in "Super Mario Bros. 2" that throws bombs at the player.
- Since the series has (so far) been somewhat alike to WW2, Mouse Ka-Boom may be a reference to the French, an ally of the United States in WW2 that was taken over by Nazi Germany. There was a French resistance fighting the Nazis, so Mouse Ka-Boom may represent those French.