this book before Nutty's checkup.
|Season:||Internet Season 1|
|Title Reference/Pun:||Nothing but the truth.|
|Aired:||May 19, 2000|
|Writers:|| Mark Fiorenza|
|Previous Episode||Chip Off the Ol' Block|
|Next Episode||Hide and Seek|
Nuttin’ But the Tooth is an episode of the Happy Tree Friends internet series, the thirteenth of the first season.
HTF Episode Description
Did Toothy go to dental school or is he just learning as he goes? Nutty's candy cravings lead to a rotten tooth, and it's Toothy to the rescue. Lumpy makes a brief appearance, just in time to save the day!
Nutty is a patient of Toothy the dentist. Nutty is obviously nervous, but he doesn't seem to mind that Toothy is reading a dentistry book prior to performing (as well as during) Nutty's checkup. As Nutty opens wide, Toothy comes across a discolored, rotten tooth that needs to be removed.
After improperly injecting Novocain into Nutty's mouth, Toothy tries to drill out the tooth. When Toothy is drilling, the drill's battery goes dead, much to his disappointment. However, after Toothy managed to get a another battery, he attempted several times to place the battery in the drill. Unfortunately, he only succeeds in drilling a hole in the back of Nutty's throat. Next, Toothy tries the old fashioned method of tying one end of a string around Nutty's tooth, and the other end to a doorknob. Toothy rings a doorbell, and Lumpy answers the door, causing Nutty's jaw to get ripped from his head. Nutty's rotten tooth is one of only a few teeth that aren't torn out due to this attempt. Before the episode ends, however, the tooth falls out on its own.
"Brush after every meal!"
A blurb video was released on April 4, 2012 containing these annotations:
- This version of the HTF theme song was sung by Justin Bieber!
- ...or was it Justin Beaver?
- These guys waited 12 hours in the bushes just for this scene.
- No one knows why...
- Animal FACT: Squirrels hate the dentist.
- Animal FACT: Beavers are natures dentists.
- Throat cameras are not safe, but take amazing pictures.
- Tooth decay is the number 3 cause of tooth decay. Number 1, Justin Beaver.
- Lippy, the voice of Nutty, was given several injections during the recording.
- The injections had nothing to do with the recording.
- Medical FACT: There is no need to drill your teeth.
- Dentists just like the noise and smell of burnt teeth.
- beaver without a spare battery is like a day without sunshine.
- Older model drills only require one battery!
- OH NO!
- That's going to dull his blade!
- No need to spit!
- Is that a wooden tooth?!?
- Lumpy seems to shave a lot.
- Animal FACT: A squirrel can survive without its lower jaw.
- According to Justin Beaver.
- Wait! Nobody died!
- What a rip off!
- This show sucks!
- We want MOAR Dick Figures!
- Toothy drills a hole through the back of Nutty's head.
- Nutty's jaw and most of his teeth are torn out by Toothy's door trick.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 3
- Amount of dead main characters: 0
- Total rate: 100%
- The chair headrest is impaled by Toothy's drill.
- Nutty's philtrum disappears when he opens wide.
- Toothy places the string on Nutty's rotten tooth, yet his other teeth and jaw, which are not touching the string, get pulled out.
- When Toothy was using the drill, he accidentally drills a hole on the headrest on the chair. But at the end of the episode, the hole on the headrest is gone.
- The blood in this episode is colored incorrectly.
- When Nutty is shown from the back (especially at the shot where Toothy brings out the drill), Nutty's head marking isn't visible from the back and his candy apple is missing.
- In the Blurb, Toothy has 2 right ears when he asks Nutty to open his mouth.
- In the Blurb, when the writers brought up Justin Bieber, the I and the E in his name were backwards (Beiber).
- When Toothy is walking up to Nutty with the book in his hands, his right eye can be seen looking at the viewer for a split second.
Quick Shot Moment
When Toothy is seen reading his dentistry book just before bringing out the drill, there is a brief shot of Nutty with his jaw destroyed. (This quick shot moment spoils the ending, as well as Nutty's final injury.)