Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
this book before Nutty's checkup.
|Season:||Internet Season 1|
|Title Reference/Pun:||Nothing but the truth|
|Aired:||May 19, 2000|
|Writers:|| Mark Fiorenza|
|Previous Episode||Chip Off the Ol' Block|
|Next Episode||Hide and Seek|
Nuttin’ But the Tooth is an episode of the Happy Tree Friends internet series, the thirteenth of the first season.
HTF Episode Description
Did Toothy go to dental school or is he just learning as he goes? Nutty's candy cravings lead to a rotten tooth, and it's Toothy to the rescue. Lumpy makes a brief appearance, just in time to save the day!
Nutty is a patient of Toothy the dentist. Nutty is obviously nervous, but he doesn't seem to mind that Toothy is reading a dentistry instuction book prior to performing (as well as during) Nutty's checkup. As Nutty opens wide, Toothy comes across a discolored, rotten tooth (or cavity) that needs to be removed.
After improperly injecting Novocain into Nutty's mouth, Toothy tries to drill out the tooth. When Toothy is drilling, the drill's battery goes dead, much to his disappointment. However, after Toothy managed to get a another battery, he attempted several times to place the battery in the drill. Unfortunately, he only succeeds in drilling a hole in the back of Nutty's throat. Next, Toothy tries the old fashioned method of tying one end of a string around Nutty's tooth, and the other end to a doorknob. Toothy rings a doorbell, and Lumpy answers the door, causing Nutty's jaw to get ripped from his head. Nutty's rotten tooth is one of only a few teeth that aren't torn out due to this attempt. Before the episode ends, however, the tooth falls out on its own, finally completing the operation.
"Brush after every meal!"
- Toothy drills a hole through the back of Nutty's head.
- Nutty's jaw and most of his teeth are torn out by Toothy's door trick.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 3
- Amount of dead main characters: 0
- Total rate: 100%
- The chair headrest is impaled by Toothy's drill.
- When Toothy is walking up to Nutty with the book in his hands, his right eye can be seen looking at the viewer for a split second.
- Nutty's philtrum disappears when he opens wide.
- The blood in this episode is colored incorrectly.
- When Nutty is shown from the back (especially at the shot where Toothy brings out the drill), Nutty's head marking isn't visible from the back and his candy apple is missing.
- Toothy places the string on Nutty's rotten tooth, yet his other teeth and jaw, which are not touching the string, get pulled out.
- When Toothy was using the drill, he accidentally drills a hole on the headrest on the chair. But at the end of the episode, the hole on the headrest is gone.
- In the Blurb, Toothy has 2 right ears when he asks Nutty to open his mouth.
- In the Blurb, when the writers brought up Justin Bieber, the I and the E in his name were backwards (Beiber).
Quick Shot Moment
When Toothy is seen reading his dentistry book just before bringing out the drill, there is a brief shot of Nutty with his jaw destroyed. (This quick shot moment spoils the ending, as well as Nutty's final injury.)