- After Russell is dragged through the coral, his eye-patch is ripped off. This shows that he has no eye underneath his eye-patch, instead showing an empty eye socket.
- This is also the last episode to feature Russell with a beard. When he was dragged through the coral, it disappeared. However, this was most likely a goof.
- This is one of the many episodes where one character is tortured through the duration of the episode.
- This is one of the few episodes where Lumpy's antlers don't change directions.
- If one looks closely, The Cursed Idol appears in the explosion.
- After Russell gets dragged through the coral, his fingers are shown to have claws. (unless it was the flesh under his fingers)
- This episode makes Russell the thirteenth character to come back to life for another episode.
- This is one of ten season one episodes with no quick shot moment in it. The other episodes are Pitchin' Impossible, House Warming, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Meat Me for Lunch, Sweet Ride, It's a Snap, Hide and Seek, and Happy Trails Pt. 1.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- There are no trees in this episode.
- This is one of the three episodes whose morals are the shortest ones, the others being Whose Line Is It Anyway? and Meat Me for Lunch.
- The meaning for the idiom "Off the hook" means to successfully dodge a situation.
- Russell's death in this episode is similar to Cub's death from Every Litter Bit Hurts, as both are killed by Lumpy and both deaths involve explosions and fishing rods.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.