|Giggles and Flippy are on a date of death.
|Episode List:||Love Bites|
|Previous Episode||I Heart U|
|Next Episode||My Better Half|
On My Mind is the fourth of the Love Bites shorts.
The cap apparently pops off, causing Flippy to flip out. He then grabs the rose out of Giggles' hand, hard enough for part of her skin to be ripped off by the thorns.
Flippy then pushes the rose into the side of Giggles' head and Giggles begins to scream. He runs the rose through both sides of her brain until she dies.
- Get it through your head, we're done!
- When Flippy pulls the rose out of Giggles hand it gives her a cut.
- Giggles dies from having the thorns of the rose run through her brain.
- Giggles dated with The Mole, Cuddles, Russell and Cro-Marmot too.
- So far, this is the only Love Bites short without a scene after the ending tag.
- This is the first and only Love Bites short where Giggles dies. She is only injured in her other Love Bites appearances.
- This is also the first and only episode when Flippy falls in love with anyone or dates with another character.
- This episode proved that Flippy is not cured from his PTSD, despite getting rid of it in Autopsy Turvy, and still flips out.
- This episode was met with hostility by certain fans who feel Flippy should be paired up with Flaky (whose gender was unknown until recently). There is evidence that creators intentionally made this episode to create divisions.
- This is (probably) the most famous Love Bites.
- This is the first Love bites to explore the relationship between Flippy and Giggles.
- This marks the first death where a character's voice gets lower as they die.
- There was only one shot where a mitten hand can be seen. It was seen before Giggles began screaming after Flippy rammed the rose though her head.
|Happy Tree Friends Shorts Series|
|Kringles • HTF Break • Love Bites|