On My Mind is the fourth of the Love Bites shorts.
The short begins with Flippy and Giggles sitting at a table outside a diner, staring lovingly into each other's eyes. Flippy then gives Giggles a rose, which she highly adores. Flippy then decides to celebrate their relationship by opening a bottle of champagne. Unfortunately, when he pops the cork off, he is instantly reminded of a gun shot and flips out.
As Giggles happily holds her rose, Fliqpy grabs it and roughly yanks it from her hand, tearing off the skin on her hand. As Giggles screams in horror at what Fliqpy did to her, he rams the rose through the side of her head. As Giggles screams loudly in pain, Fliqpy rubs the rose back and forth, tearing away at Giggles' brain until she eventually dies.
- Get it through your head, we're done!
- Giggles dies from having the thorns of a rose run through her brain by Fliqpy.
- When Fliqpy pulls the rose from Giggles' hand, the skin on her hand is ripped off.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 1
- Amount of dead main characters: 1
- Total Rate: 50%
- The bottle of champagne is destroyed by Fliqpy.
- When Flippy turns to grab a rose, his hat doesn't turn with his head. But when he starts to flip-out his hat is facing the right way.
- The crest on Flippy's beret switches places once.
- When Giggles' eyeball falls through the side of her head, it has a circular pupil.