|Giggles and Flippy are on a date of death.
|Episode List:||Love Bites|
|Love Bites - On My Mind(00:51)|
|Previous Episode||I Heart U|
|Next Episode||My Better Half|
On My Mind is the fourth of the Love Bites shorts.
Flippy and Giggles are sitting together at a table together nearby a resturant. Flippy gives Giggles a rose, and tries to open a wine bottle. The cap pops off, reminding Flippy of machine guns and flips out. He then grabs the rose out of Giggles' hand, hard enough for part of her skin to be ripped off by the thorns. Flippy then pushes the rose into the side of Giggles' head and runs it through her brain until she dies.
- Get it through your head, we're done!
- When Flippy pulls the rose out of Giggles hand it gives her a cut.
- Giggles dies from having the thorns of the rose run through her brain.
- Giggles dated with The Mole, Cuddles, Russell and Cro-Marmot too.
- So far, this is the only Love Bites short without a scene after the ending tag.
- This is the first and only Love Bites short where Giggles dies. She is only injured in her other Love Bites appearances.
- This is also the first and only episode when Flippy falls in love with anyone or dates with another character.
- This episode proved that Flippy is not cured from his PTSD, despite getting rid of it in Autopsy Turvy, and still flips out.
- This episode was met with hostility by certain fans who feel Flippy should be paired up with Flaky (whose gender was unknown until recently). There is evidence that creators intentionally made this episode to create divisions.
- This is (probably) the most famous Love Bites.
- This is the first Love bites to explore the relationship between Flippy and Giggles.
- This marks the first death where a character's voice gets lower as they die.
|Happy Tree Friends Shorts Series|
|Kringles • HTF Break • Love Bites|