evil Tiger General from taking over the world!
|Writers:|| Warren Graff|
The episode begins as Flippy and his team of commandos prepare to infiltrate a jungle base belonging to the Tiger Army. After overlooking the area with binoculars, Flippy gives the orders to move out. Both Sneaky and Mouse Ka-Boom take out patrols around the base, while Flippy infiltrates the base under the guise as a pizza boy. When Flippy opens the pizza box, it is shown that he has replaced a slice with a throwing knife. He appears to grab and throw his knife at the General. However, he soon realizes that he has thrown a slice of pizza instead by mistake.
This blows his cover and he is chased by the General's minions. Flippy grabs and throw his knife at his pursuers, but instead hits a hidden Sneaky, pinning him to the wall while managing to distract the soldiers chasing him. Mouse then throws a bomb into the base, scaring off the soldiers who were chasing Flippy. The bomb rebounds off the pizza the General is holding, covering it with melted cheese, and lands back in Mouse's hands. While Flippy desperately tries to remove his knife from Sneaky's torso, Mouse runs to Flippy for help, since the cheese from the pizza is causing the bomb to stick to his hands.
As Flippy pulls the knife out of Sneaky, he accidentally swings his knife back, cutting the lit fuse and causing it to fly upwards, and, unfortunately, cutting Mouse in half as well. By cutting Mouse in half, he exposes an arsenal of explosives that explode when the fuse falls back down, and the three are blown away deeper into the jungle. Flippy survives the explosion, but Mouse is nothing more than a few body parts and Sneaky's corpse has been severely burned. As the enemies close in, Flippy hides in Sneaky's burnt corpse.
While the soldiers survey the damage of the explosion, Flippy huddles in Sneaky's corpse, whimpering in fear. Overcome by the extreme stress of the situation, Flippy flips out for the first time. He emerges from Sneaky's body and roars in grief and rage, proceeding to use Sneaky's ribcage and one of his femurs as weapons to disembowel a soldier and knock out his teeth. The loose teeth fall into the soldier's stomach and Flippy blows into the top of the stomach. The teeth fly out of the stomach like machine gun bullets, cutting down all the soldiers.
As the only two left standing, Flippy and the General begin fighting. After a long and bloody battle, during which Flippy is stabbed in his stomach and has his hands cut off, Flippy manages to kill the General by ripping open his stomach with his hand stubs and crushing him under a falling log. He later visits another Tiger Army base in the middle of a lake, carrying a pizza box. He opens the box to reveal the General's crushed face, now resembling a pizza, while laughing manically.
- A Tiger Soldier is pulled through barbed wire by Sneaky's tongue.
- A Tiger Soldier is blown up by one of Mouse Ka-Boom's bombs, disguised as an apple.
- Mouse Ka-Boom is accidentally cut in half by Flippy's Bowie knife.
- Sneaky dies when Mouse's bombs explode. His corpse is then torn to pieces when Flippy bursts from inside.
- A Tiger Soldier is disemboweled by Flippy, who uses Sneaky's rib cage as a weapon.
- 7 Tiger Soldiers are killed when Flippy uses a Tiger Soldier's organs like a machine gun, loading it with teeth that act as bullets.
- The Tiger General is flattened by a large log Flippy lands on, causing his head to resemble a pizza.
- Sneaky is accidentally impaled by Flippy's knife.
- Flippy is dazed by an explosion that kills Sneaky and Mouse Ka-Boom.
- Flippy is stabbed in the gut by the Tiger General's dagger.
- Flippy pummels the Tiger General and slams him into a tree.
- The Tiger General slices Flippy's hands off with his claw.
- The Tiger General has his torso ripped open and intestines exposed by Flippy's sharp arm bones.
- Flippy is nearly strangled by the Tiger General's intestines.
- The insignia on Flippy's beret changes places numerous times, sometimes during continuous shots.
- The military rank emblem on Flippy's arms changes several times.
- When Flippy is inside Sneaky's body, there is blood and maggots covering his face. But after he bursts out of Sneaky's body, the blood and maggots disappear.
- After Flippy has his hands cut off, he loses the knife wound in his stomach. It reappears when he attacks the second base.
- Also after Flippy's hands get cut off, the blood on his chin briefly reappears then disappears again.
- The scenery changes constantly.
- The Tiger Soldiers' positions and designs change several times.
- If one looks at Mouse Ka-Boom´s beret after he is blown up, he has one eyebrow down and one up. When he is cut, however, both of his eyebrows are up.
- Flippy places only five teeth in the stomach, but when he begins to fire them, more than five teeth are fired.
- This is the first episode of Ka-Pow!.
- This episode is available in HD on YouTube.
- The Tiger General's face getting cut off and made into a pizza could (possibly) be a self-reference to the Third Strike DVD commentary, where the show creators call Giggles "Pizza Face" after her face gets chopped off in Class Act.
- This is the first time Flippy flips out when he is in fight-or-flight mode. In normal episodes, he flips out from more mundane sources.
- Though this could be because he had not acquired PTSD at this point.
- While Fliqpy's name is being written at the end, the text "Ғ 30 Mins Or Death" quickly highlights.
- If one looks closely at the globe the Tiger General stabs, he is stabbing North America.
- Flippy's injury is similar to Cuddles' injury from The Wrong Side of the Tracks.
- This Ka-Pow! episode was originally going to air on August 26, 2009, but due to the release of the official MondoMedia channel on YouTube, it was pushed back to September 2.
- The whimper Flippy lets out while hiding in Sneaky's burned corpse is exactly the same as the whimper he usually lets out when he gets a war flashback in the main show, just before he flips out.
- This is the first and so far only time Fliqpy has his name revealed.
- This is the first time Fliqpy targets real threats (the Tiger General). In other episodes, he kills normal characters under the delusion that they are enemy soldiers.