- Though this is Cro-Marmot's first starring role, his debut was in Tongue Twister Trouble. This makes Cro-Marmot the only main character not to star in their debut episode.
- This is the only episode to star Cro-Marmot in the first internet season. His next starring role isn't until Wipe Out!, a television episode. This is his only starring role in the internet series.
- This is one of two Happy Tree Friends episodes to feature titles with puns on snow. The other episode is Snow Place to Go.
- This episode, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Tongue Twister Trouble, Meat Me for Lunch, Sweet Ride, It's a Snap, Off the Hook, Spare Me, This Is Your Knife, Happy Trails (both part 1 and 2), Ten Speed and Eleventh Hour has an age-restriction.
- The YouTube thumbnail for the HD version spoils Giggles' injury before death.
- This is the first time Lumpy wasn't the last character to die.
- This is one of the four episodes with question marks in the title, the other three are Boo Do You Think You Are?, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and Who's to Flame?.
- Giggles and Cro-Marmot are responsible for every death in this episode.
- The jingle used in the beginning and ending of this episode is used again in the ending of a later episode: Shard at Work.
- This is the first of few instances where Petunia is cut in half horizontally. The other instances are From Hero to Eternity, See What Develops, and False Alarm.
- Lumpy's death is similar to Giggles' second death in Blast from the Past.
- Giggles' death is similar to Cuddles' death in Kringle Karols.
- In the 2nd DVD commentary, Kenn Navarro states that he hates this episode.