|Why should anteaters NOT bowl with their trunk?|
Look at the picture.
|Episode List:||Internet Season 1|
|Previous Episode||Off the Hook|
|Next Episode||Snow What? That's What!|
"Spare Me" is an episode of the Happy Tree Friends internet series, the twenty-fourth of the first season.
Bowling. What could be more fun than bowling with a gang of friends? Well, if one of them is blind and the other has no hands, it may not be so much fun after all. Maybe they should have used the guard rails on those lanes?
While bowling, Handy (somehow) manages to knock down nine pins leaving one pin standing which doesn't seem to satisfy him. He angrily walks away as Sniffles steps up for his turn. Sniffles has difficulty lifting his ball, so he lifts it by sucking it onto his nose. He spins around to put some force behind his throw, but unfortunately the weight of the bowling ball causes his head to fly off his body.
His head manages to knock all of the pins over, and his mouth/nose is hacked off by the pin clearer as it sends his head back down the ball return. The Mole, unaware of what just happened, assumes that Sniffles' head is his bowling ball and sticks his fingers through Sniffles' eyes.
The Mole begins slipping on Sniffles' blood and unknowingly spins around as he throws Sniffles' head away from the pins. Over at the snack bar, Handy irately sips on a soda through a straw. When he's out of soda he looks closely at the neck of the bottle, only to have Sniffles' head hit the back of his head.
Handy jerks back his head in anguish, as the bottle is now lodged in one of his eye sockets. Inside the bottle, Handy's eye rattles around. His nubs try in vain to remove the bottle from his head, but all he can do is scream in pain.
"Laughter is the best medicine!"
- Sniffles has his head torn off while attempting to bowl using his trunk.
- Handy's eye is forced into a bottle, and the bottle into his eye socket when Sniffles' severed head collided with the back of his head.
- When Sniffles' snout gets cut off, his teeth are in the back of his head instead of the front of his snout.
- When The Mole slips on Sniffles' blood puddle, he twists, and Sniffles' head shifts to the other hand.
- In the YouTube version, when Handy's right eye is lodged from the bottle the audio dub loops back from the beginning.
- As of today, that mistake has currently been fixed.
- There is no optic nerve connecting Handy's eye to his head. (Though his optic nerve could have been torn, and it is still back into his eye socket).
- The straw Handy is drinking from disappears when the bottle is jammed through his eye.
- This is the only starring role of The Mole without Lumpy, the next episode that That Mole appears without Lumpy is in Clause for Concern.
- There are no female characters in this episode.