|Relatives:||Splendid (evil twin)|
|First Appearance:||Mirror Mirror|
|First Victim:||A whale||From Mirror Mirror|
Splendont is a rival and archenemy of Splendid in Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad, who first appeared in Mirror Mirror. He is almost exactly identical to Splendid, though his coloring is the exact opposite to Splendid's. He could be based on Superman's evil counterpart, Bizarro. While Splendid is blue with teal patagiums, a turquoise oval marking on his tummy, and wears a red mask, Splendont is red with maroon patagiums, a pink oval marking on his tummy, and wears a blue mask. He was originally also a hero, but he got caught up in the fight with Splendid and killed several Generic Tree Friends and a blue whale.
He is first seen trapped in a mirror floating around space. The mirror was shattered by a rock that shot out into outer space from a volcano Splendid tried to plug up. He then flew to Earth and started taking over Splendid's job of saving people, doing so far more competently. Splendid greeted him and proposed a partnership, but Splendont refused. The fact that he tries steal Splendid's place annoys him and soon, the two get into a fight. They fly through a house and a hospital and use whales as weapons. In the end, Splendont traps Splendid under the moon, but the Supremely Sensational Stupendously Spectacular Super Squad shows up to help Splendid.
Splendont is a member of Splendid's species. He will likely return in future Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad episodes, though he might not be the only villain.
- Mirror Mirror
- Generic Tree Friends: 3+ from Mirror Mirror
- Others: 1 humpback whale
- Splendont may be Splendid's evil doppelganger (Likely because he has inverted colors of Splendid himself).
- He is the second character to hurt Splendid without the help of Kryptonut, the first being Nutty in Class Act, and the first to do so intentionally.
- He, like Splendid, may be vulnerable to Kryptonut.
- He could be a reference to Bizarro, Superman's evil counterpart.
- Splendont's name has likely been based by the "to do" auxiliary "don't" since Splendid's name ends with "did".
- He and Flaky are the only red characters in the whole Happy Tree Friends franchise. Although, Splendont is a member of the Ka-Pow! series, so that makes Flaky the only red character in the main show.
- Despite having only one appearance, he appears a lot in fan-fictions, most of these involve him and Splendid.