- He is the second character to hurt Splendid without the help of Kryptonut, the first being Nutty in Class Act, and the first to do so intentionally.
- He, like Splendid, may be vulnerable to Kryptonut.
- Splendont's name has likely been based by the "to do" auxiliary "don't" since Splendid's name ends with "did".
- Despite having only one appearance, he appears a lot in fan-fictions, and as is to be expected, most of these involve him and Splendid.
- Splendont may be Splendid's evil doppelganger (Likely because he has inverted colors of Splendid himself).
- He could be a reference to Bizarro, Superman's evil counterpart.
- He and Flaky are the only red characters in the whole Happy Tree Friends franchise. Although, Splendont is a member of the Ka-Pow! series, so that makes Flaky the only red character in the main show.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.