Take a spin with Petunia, Giggles or Lammy on the wheel of misfortune! Do you have what it takes to hit the mark?
The player plays a blindfolded Lumpy and must select either Giggles, Petunia, or Lammy to be in the game. The player must throw five darts at targets, which are on a giant target wheel with the chosen character chained up in the center. Once all the targets are hit, the player advances to the next level.
With each new level, the wheel spins faster and changes directions, making the targets harder to hit. If the player misses the target wheel or hits the character, the number of darts goes down. The player has five hits as a whole. When all the hits have been used up, the game will show the player's match score, level bonus, and bullseye score on a chalkboard. Also seen is Petunia impaled by numerous darts.
- The chosen character (Giggles, Petunia or Lammy) is impaled by darts (though only Petunia's death is seen).
- This is the first time Lammy is featured in a game. This will happen again in Run and Bun, where she is the default playable character.
- Some of the Generic Tree Friends seen at the beginning of the game resemble Sniffles and The Mole in ear shape. This also occurs in Mime to Five.
- The only blood seen is in Petunia's death. If a dart hits the character, she squeaks and it bounces off.
- This is the first time Lammy appears without Mr. Pickels and the only official time so far. She appears without him again in Dumb Ways to Die - HTF Edition, but that is unofficial.
- Flaky is the only female character not to appear in this game.
- This music in this game can also be heard in Wingin' It inside the airport.