Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Color:|| Navy blue, white and red|
|Deaths:||1|| 1 (From regular episode)|
1 (From games)
|First Appearance:||Hide and Seek|
|Last Appearance:|| Eyes Cold Lemonade (Physical)|
Junk in the Trunk (Image)
|First Victim:||Toothy||From Eye Candy|
|First Death:||Hide and Seek|
The Woodpecker is a non-anthropomorphic character in Happy Tree Friends.
The Woodpecker (Picidae) is a bird that pecks at trees to get food, usually causing trouble when doing so. It was first seen in Hide and Seek, where it set off Flippy's 'evil' side for the first time by pecking a tree. The noise reminded Flippy of machine gun fire from the war, causing him to flip out and throw his Bowie knife through the bird, killing it. It appeared again in Eye Candy, where it pecked Toothy's eye, causing him to fall off a cliff where his brain was torn out. It also makes a cameo at the beginning of Eyes Cold Lemonade. The Woodpecker was originally all purple in Hide and Seek, but in later episodes, it was given a red head and navy blue body with white parts, which was kept.
- Hide and Seek: Stabbed by Flippy's Bowie knife.
- Killed after Nutty jumps on it in the arcade game Sugar High.
- The woodpecker was the very first victim of Fliqpy.
- Toothy is the first victim of both Flippy and the Woodpecker, at least if you only count main characters.
- The woodpecker's current appearance kind of resembles Woody Woodpecker.