- At the beginning of the episode, Cuddles, Giggles, and Flaky can be heard humming the show's theme song.
- This is the most famous episode of the first season. (Most likely because Flippy stars in this episode.)
- Cuddles indirectly and posthumously kills Giggles in this episode, thus marking his first kill.
- This episode, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Tongue Twister Trouble, Meat Me for Lunch, Sweet Ride, It's a Snap, Off the Hook, Spare Me, Snow What? That's What!, Happy Trails (both part 1 and 2), Ten Speed and Eleventh Hour has an age-restriction.
- Cuddles can be heard saying "Oh, hi! Come on, have a seat!" when Flippy walks by.
- This is the first of many episodes to take place entirely at night. The others are Out of Sight, Out of Mime, Class Act, Remains to be Seen, Blind Date, Without a Hitch, Clause For Concern, All In Vein, No Time Like the Present, Going Out With a Bang, and Just Be Claus.
- Not only is this the only season 1 episode to take place entirely at night, it's also the only one that takes place at night and isn't holiday themed.
- This is the first episode where Fliqpy appears that he has his greenish-yellow eyes throughout his appearance.
- The sound Giggles makes when Cuddles' intestines is wrapped around her neck is reused in Flippin' Burgers.
- The YouTube thumbnail for the Classics Remastered version spoils Giggles during her death.
- This is the first time Fliqpy uses the body of one character to kill another character. He will later do this with Flaky, Sneaky, and a Tiger Soldier.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the reality documentary This Is Your Life.
- Cuddles' injury before death is similar to Giggles' injury in Eyes Cold Lemonade.
- Giggles' death is similar to one of Fliqpy's injuries in Operation: Tiger Bomb.