Tunnel Vision is the twelfth episode of the HTF Break series.
At the cinema, Mime is about to enjoy his drink when The Mole walks through the aisle behind him. However, The Mole bumps into Mime's seat, pushing Mime's head into his drink and impaling his eye with a straw. Mime looks around with his injured eye and then drops his drink. The drink shows the writing "Happy Tree Friends Break".
After that, the screen is then covered by the inside of a washing machine with Pop looking at it. There is a message in the washing machine:
We're in the final cycle
of making a brand new, full length
Happy Tree Friends episode!
Watch for the dry humor in December
- Mime is stabbed in the eye by a straw.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 3
- Amount of dead main characters: 0
- Total Rate: 100%
- The Mole's left arm is missing.
- When Mime sits back up, the straw was very briefly behind his eye.
- Mime's philtrum is missing when the straw is in his eye.
- This is the one of the few episodes in which there are no character noises (Mime and The Mole are both silent characters). The others are Mime's Olympic Smoochie and Without a Hitch.
- This is one of the few instances where Pop appears without Cub. The others are his BBQ smoochie, Something Fishy, and Milk Pong.
- This episode gave the announcement that Happy Tree Friends will be back with new episodes, as shown by the message in the end. The episode was later confirmed as Clause For Concern, as the washing machine scene was a clip of the episode.
- This is one of the few episodes in which there are no deaths (though a small amount of blood can be seen when Mime hits the straw).
- Despite the short being titled "Tunnel Vision", this video has no references to James Bond. Some viewers on YouTube expected the 'tunnel vision' gag based on James Bond, but that did not show up in this video.
- This episode makes The Mole another character who appears in more than one HTF Short and survives all of them. The other character is Mime.
- This is the second time that Mime has gotten some sort of eye injury, the first being in Wingin' It, and then again in Random Acts of Silence.
- This episode might take place chronologically before Take Your Seat, since it is in the same place and Mime is sitting exactly where he sits in Take Your Seat with the same drink, although without the eye injury. The only exception is how in this one, most of the seats are empty (however, the movie could have been over and everyone except him left, but The Mole would have most likely stayed since being blind might have made him think that a movie was about to go on).
- Mime's injury is similar to Handy's injury in Spare Me, which coincidentally was also caused by The Mole.
- There are no female characters in this episode.