Video Bomb Collections are trading card packs based off of the many entries to the Truffles' Video Bomb Competition.
Uses name and "fun fact".
Right Off the Bat Pack
- Baddy: His dream is to fly...Despite the fact that his wings are full of holes.
- Lizzy: Owns dozens of journals full of poetry.
- Peh: Has a minor case of spontaneous combustion when exposed to sunlight.
- Sanguine: Owns a fridge full of tomato juice at her house.
- Vampy: Secretly wants to volunteer at a blood bank.
- Fangy: All of his friends are worried that he'll accidentally eat a glowstick by mistake.
Fox and the Hound Pack
- Doggui: Sometimes chases his own tail for hours.
- Drowsy: Often takes naps immedeately after waking up from a nap.
- Foxy: Puts a lot of effort into making sure she looks good.
- Ruffy: Often gets involved in hunting "accidents".
- Shamall: He once built a statue of himself made out of snow.
- Yippy: She's the star of an extremely popular TV show.
Cuddly Killers Pack
- Cookie: She's an excellent cook. ...But don't ask about the secret ingredient.
- Ferrity: She washes her hands at least 85 times every day.
- Fizzy: Has a hard time playing "Hide and Seek". ... Unless she's doing the hunting.
- Killer: Has a tendency to live up to his name.
- Muffy: Has a unique way of having "fun".
- Yoyl: Currently planning to kill her most hated enemy... Lumpy.
Howling Wolf Pack
- Anita: Knows how to bring all the boys to the yard.
- Boony: Often gets mistaken for "Marshal Lee".
- Byll: She often gets her claws stuck in her sweater.
- FireLy: Wears flammable clothes even though she's a pyromaniac.
- Grenza: Most likely to drown in a batch of apple juice.
- Grinny: He's beaten the Happy Tree Friends game "False Alarm". ...Four times.
- Kiko: No one can beat her at hide-and-seek during the winter.
- Xtian: Gets into a lot of trouble with Cuddles and Toothy.
- Asprin: Known to be very clumsy. Especially with needles.
- Reggie: He's currently running for mayor. Vote Reggie!
- Pierre: Known far and wide for his well groomed mustache.
- Milchy: As a novice magician, she's still trying to get used to riding on a flying broomstick
- Lemon Meringue: Novice fortune teller who can predict almost everything but her own demise.
- Bagles: Bagles isn't a nickname, but his real name. What a delicious coincidence!
- Crusher the Pinata: Always gets invited to parties for the wrong reasons.
- Chairy: He's surprisingly active for a living chair.
- Whimsy: She bleeds rainbows and sparkles! How lovely!
- Two Faced Cookie: Always willing to party! He never has a crumby time!
- Twinkies: Vomits a lot, which makes him unpopular at parties.
- Sparkles: Nutty keeps trying to eat her mane, mistaking it for candy.
- Draco: Wants to be scary, he's is way too cute to be taken seriously.
- Doomy: He's the author of a highly successful horror novel series.
Bear-ing It All Pack
- Cawky: Smoothest gunslinger in the west. ...Or so he claims.
- Marky: Loves to go three times faster than the speed limit on his bike.
- Sqwishley: Prefers to live in the forest rather than the city.
- Teddy: Takes his baths in a washing machine. Gentle cycle only.
- Topaz: Once gave a customer a painful tattoo in the wrong place.
- Twitch: His favorite meal is cooked liver with a side of fava beans.
- Kitty: Likes to share sweaters with Lammy.
- Melty: Closely resembles a scoop of mint ice cream.
- Puffington Von Whiskar: Titleholder of the "Fanciest Name" award for 3 years in a row.
- Quail: Secretly coughs up hairballs on people's rugs out of spite.
- Sassy: She takes great pride in her bow.
- Cherry: Contrary to popular belief, her favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
Flying Flock Pack
- Blaze: Her favorite snack to make is smores. Extra toasty, of course.
- Bluie: Has an extremely popular twitter account.
- Capture: Likes to develop all of his photographs himself.
- Hatchy: Occasionally has playdates with Cub.
- Parry: His feathers shine in sunlight. How does he do it? That's his secret.
- Pebbles: Oddly enough... She's afraid of heights.
- Pointy: Once got his beak stuck in a dartboard.
- Tweeters: Has the softest feathers imaginable.
More Bark Than Bite
- Diana: Pretends to be french, even though she isn't.
- Frisbee: No one can resist her when she uses her puppy eyes.
- Poupee: She wants to take a trip to Paris.
- Rannya: Spends hours every morning fluffing up her fur.
- Rex: He needs to use a LOT gel to style his hair like that.
- Ruffle: Owns more purple clothes than anyone else.
Bouncing Bunnies Pack
- Cheery: Owns a massive collection of creepy stories.
- Floppidy: Gardening is his favorite pastime.
- Gloomy: Always REALLY depressed. He communicates mainly through sighs.
- Lettuce: He's also known as... The Rabbit-Born!
- Luna: She's absolutely adorable. ...Except during a full moon.
- Neomi: Has a fear of ghosts and spiders. She's also not fond of Halloween.
- Paty: Loves to play games. Boardgames, cardgames, sports... You name it, she plays it.
- Bubbles: Likes to spend all day at the public pool.
- Coral: Able to sing an irresistable siren song.
- Salad: Loves to play basketball underwater. How does he do it? It's a mystery!
- Whalepolu: Shoots water from his head when he's upset.