Whose Line Is It Anyway? is an episode of the Happy Tree Friends internet series, the fifteenth of the first season. This episode introduces Russell, a pirate sea otter whose vocabulary only consists of "Yarr!" and has a love for shellfish.
The episode begins with the newest Happy Tree Friend sea otter, Russell fishing on a pier while enjoying a bucket full of mussels and clams. Unbeknownst to him, inside the bucket is a puffer fish. After Russell devours a clam (after breaking its shell with his chest) happily, he unknowingly picks up the puffer fish. Moments later, Russell's fishing line begins unreeling, meaning that a fish is caught in his line. Delighted upon noticing this, Russell devours the puffer fish, and begins reeling in his catch.
Suddenly, the puffer fish puffs up in his throat, cutting off his air. Not long after that, Russell's fishing line breaks apart. Russell attempts to reel in his catch by pulling his line, but the wire is so sharp, it cuts off both of his hands. Still determined, Russell grabs the fishing line with his teeth. Despite getting a small cut on his upper lip, Russell manages to reel in his catch with one tug.
Unfortunately, the fish that caught Russell's line was a swordfish. The swordfish comes towards Russell at full speed, and impales Russell's head through his mouth, killing him instantly. The iris then closes in on Russell's throat, where the puffer fish deflates, letting out a very squeaky "Yarr" like helium.
"Adopt a pet!"
- Russell is impaled through the head by a swordfish.
- The swordfish dies by a loss of oxygen (Debatable).
- Russell eats a puffer fish, which blows up in his throat, making it hard to breathe.
- Russell has both of his arms ripped off while attempting to reel in a swordfish.
- Russell's upper lip is cut by his fishing line.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 0
- Amount of dead main characters: 1
- Total rate: 0%
- Russell's fishing rod breaks apart when the swordfish pulls on it.
- The swordfish nose impales one of the dock poles.
- In the opening, the episode is incorrectly referenced as "Who's line is it anyway?" (Who is line is it anyway?)
- The text "Almost there..." doesn't appear in the opening.
- At the beginning, as Russell is sitting on the dock, his entire body disappears, then reappears without his legs, and then his legs reappear.
- The fishing rod doesn't appear until there is a close up of Russell eating some bait.
- After Russell lets go of the rod from his lip, his cut disappears.
- Russell doesn't have his tail, though in the later episodes, he has a tail.