Winter Break is a special half-hour video of Happy Tree Friends featuring Christmas and winter-themed episodes of the series, as well as Kringles shown between. It has been aired on television and later released on DVD.
- Stealing the Spotlight
- Tongue Twister Trouble
- Out on a Limb
- Snow What? That's What!
- Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!
- A Class Act
- Kringle Bells
- Kringle Frosty
- Kringle Feast
- Kringle Karol
- Kringle Presents
- Kringle Tree
- Sight Kringle
- For goofs on each episode and/or Kringle, go back to the "content" section on this page and click the episode/Kringle to see its page.
- At the end of some episodes, the closing iris goes brown and it then fades from black to the tree again.
- Despite the fact that Pop's voice is clearly heard throughout Stealing the Spotlight, Aubrey Ankrum, his voice actor, isn't credited at the end of the video.
- This special refers to the episode Class Act as "A Class Act."
- Nutty is given a starring role in Stealing the Spotlight, despite being given a featuring role in the original episode.
- The special ends Sight Kringle with all of the lights on the tree popping.
- Out on a Limb was the only featured episode which did not have anything to do with the Christmas or winter season. Though perhaps Lumpy was cutting down a tree for the Christmas season.
- The beginning scene with Cuddles, Giggles, and Toothy decorating a Christmas tree would later be used for Star Kringle, and the ending scene of the light going out and part of the glass going into Giggles' eye would later be used for Sight Kringle.
- This is the first and only irregular episode to be aired on TV, others only being on the internet, though it later appeared as a YouTube feature.
- Sight Kringle is the only Kringle in the special that isn't given a name or is watched on a small card.
- In the ending, when shards of the light fly onto Giggles' face, she makes the same scream in Eyes Cold Lemonade. This happens again in Sight Kringle, respectively.