|Lumpy gets ready|
for Petunia's birthday party.
|Episode List:||Internet Season 1|
|You're Baking Me Crazy(01:50)|
HDHappy Tree Friends - You Are Baking Me Crazy (Classics Remastered)(01:38)
|Previous Episode||Mime and Mime Again|
|Next Episode||Tongue Twister Trouble|
"You're Baking Me Crazy" is an episode of the Happy Tree Friends internet series, the eighteenth of the first season.
Trying hard to sell cookies for her troop, Giggles walks into a Lumpy disaster and gets more than she bargained for. Never bake and iron at the same time. Didn't your mother teach you anything???
In his trailer, Lumpy gets ready for Petunia's birthday party, ironing his shirt with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Leaving the iron pressed down on his shirt, Lumpy then moves over to a mixer where he begins making a cake. He is interrupted by the doorbell.
He answers the door to find Giggles in a girl scout outfit selling cookies. A gust of wind blows Lumpy's towel off his body, exposing his private area to Giggles. Lumpy doesn't notice this as he ponders whether or not to buy some cookies, but Giggles catches a disturbing eyeful of his privates and shrieks, bringing Lumpy back to reality. Realizing that his private parts are exposed, Lumpy panics and begins to look around for something to cover his nudity.
When he looks back, Lumpy sees smoke coming from the iron and his shirt. He runs to the iron, but he trips over the many cords plugged into an overloaded electrical socket. While trying to break his fall, Lumpy accidentally flips the ironing board over, causing the iron to fly onto Giggles' face and burn it. While struggling to put his shirt on, Lumpy's arm accidentally hits the mixer, which flies through the air and lands in Giggles' eye sockets, causing extensive brain damage. The mixer eventually falls out of Giggles' head, along with a large quantity of her blood and both of her eyeballs.
The scene then shifts to Petunia opening her door to find Lumpy standing there. He still has his shirt over his head (complete with an iron burn), apparently unable to get it over his antlers. After wishing Petunia "Merry Christmas" at her birthday party, Lumpy presents the cake he made to Petunia. However, the cake is pink and covered in blood. Right before the episode ends, a gust of wind blows out the candles on the cake.
"Watch a sunrise!"
- Giggles gets burned by an iron that Lumpy accidentally launches at her and then has her eyes gouged out and the inside of her head torn to pieces by Lumpy's mixer.
- There seems to be a running goof with the opening sequence: Giggles' streak on her head is, once again, not in the opening sequence, but is in the episode itself.
- Lumpy is shown with a genital organ, although in other episodes, he is not.
- Lumpy's antlers change directions several times.
- As Lumpy turns around to get his shirt, an outline of his genitals is shown.
- Since the mixer stabbed Giggles in her eye sockets and began ripping apart her brain, her eyeballs should have also been ground to mush. However, after the mixer fell out, her eyeballs remain intact with only her optic nerves severed.
- When Lumpy accidentally launches an eggbeater at Giggles, mutilating her eyes and brain, the blood is colored orange.
- Before Lumpy walks over to the iron, Giggles' bow appears.
- This episode marks the first of two instances that Giggles gets an unwanted eyeful of Lumpy's privates. This happens again in Let it Slide.
- This is the first episode to feature a character's birthday. In this case it is possibly Petunia's. The other episodes are Party Animal (Flippy) and Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow (Cuddles).
- In the original version of this episode, Flaky was going to be the girl scout selling cookies to Lumpy, but Flaky was replaced with Giggles for an unknown reason. The original version of You're Bakin' Me Crazy was scrapped and the verision with Giggles was used.
- Somehow in the classics remastered version, Lumpy's body is dark blue except for one scene.
- In the 2nd DVD commentary, one of the people mentions that they had Rhode (the original voice of Lumpy) say "Merry Christmas!" instead of "Happy Birthday!".